February 21, 2008

February 2008

Happy belated Valentines Day. Feb. 14th was also our 4 year anniversary.... time flies!! What I wouldn't do to be back in The Bahamas right now!! I would get married there again in a heart beat. It is one of the best places we've ever visited. We didn't do anything for either of the two occasions since it's probably the worst day of the year to find a place to eat without waiting an hour or more. We are really bad at gifts too. We buy what we want throughout the year so there is nothing we really need to get each other.

Drew had some exciting news to share with our family.




We are expecting a new addition to our family around the end of September. We were going to wait until the 12 week mark to spill the beans but I had an ultrasound yesterday to confirm dates and everything is on track. The little heart was fluttering away at 166 bpm. The old wives tale says if less than 150 it's a boy and over 150 it's a girl so we'll have to wait to see if it holds true for us. The arm was moving up and down during the ultrasound...so amazing only being 1 inch long!! We'll be able to find out the sex in May. We knew Drew was a boy and some people we not excited about us finding out but we absolutely loved being able to call him by his name and know our baby was a "he" not an "it." I was also tested for gestational diabetes already since I did have it during my pregnancy with Drew. The one hour glucose test results came back at 101 and they want it <140. I will be rechecked at 28 weeks. I can not wait for another one of those yummy drinks.

1 comment:

Spanier Family said...

Drew's shirt is so darn cute!! Great idea. Conrats again - cannot wait to find out and meet the new addition!