I am lacking anything exciting to blog about lately. I guess I am in full planning mode with lots of stuff coming up. We are having Rick's family over to our house for Easter, staying somewhere fun with my family, starting swimming lessons with Drew and numerous other things. I have been working a lot and keeping busy visiting with friends, playing volleyball and other random things. Stay tuned as I am sure life will soon be getting busy again.
We did take Drew bowling for the first time. We met Tim, Kari and the girls on Saturday afternoon for a few games. Drew was more excited about the pop and chips than the bowling. He loves spending time with his cousins.


We did take Drew bowling for the first time. We met Tim, Kari and the girls on Saturday afternoon for a few games. Drew was more excited about the pop and chips than the bowling. He loves spending time with his cousins.
Drew being a goofball in a box.
Helping daddy shovel snow, hopefully for the last time this winter!!
Another one of daddys crazy ideas...set up all the cans and run through them. All I could think of is loud and stinky!!My girl relaxing with her mommy.
Look...I can almost sit.
oh wait....I CAN SIT-YAY!!!!
Looking at the "tractor paper" with papa WOW!!
2 comments:
I heard Raegan was sitting - good for her...cannot wait to see that! Need to come see you guys - it's been too long!
I agree with your can comment - loud and stinky!! Funny though!
Hey - I can't believe she is sitting already! They grow up too fast, she is just adorable!!
Post a Comment