April 13, 2009

Easter's Over....??

Five egg hunts, two visits with the Easter bunny and countless Easter baskets full of treats later, Easter is FINALLY over. This Easter felt like it was never going to end. We had Ricks family Easter at our house the first week in April and my family Easter this past weekend in Alexandria. It was our turn to host Easter this year at our house for the Liesers. It was so much fun watching the kids search for eggs and look for their baskets. We were lucky to have everyone able to attend including having great-grandmas Gennie and Rose there as well. This past weekend we headed to Alexandria and stayed at The Arrowwood Resort. Drew was in heaven at the water park. When we arrived, Rick was busy bringing in our bags so Drew and I took a walk to find the water park and all it took was the one trip and he knew exactly where it was after that. The small slides were boring in his mind as he gravitated toward the BIG slides with daddy. Drew also got to taste his first smore from a campfire we stopped at while there too :) He got more on his face than in his mouth.
Tonight is my NORWEX party that feels like I booked months ago and it's fianlly here. I am SO excited to get myself some new cleaning things. I am sceptical about things like this so I can't wait to see what I really think. All I know is this "rag" and water only supposedly cleans everything....and better than if you'd use products. Anybody already have this stuff??


swimming lessons wrapped up last week...Drew passed...YAY!!

Mama Llama pj night at the library was a hit. Drew loved it while Raegan sat back and took it all in.


So happy together...hope this stage never wears off :) The Easter bunny came to our house, hid all our eggs and left baskets of treats. Drew had no problem finding their baskets hidden under the blankets.Our big helper helping daddy get ready for Easter at our house. You can almost hear him asking "why?" or "whats that?" in this picture. (they only get asked around 100 times daily)

The kids had the egg hunt in the basement..it was a bit too cold outside that day.

It looked like Christmas. Drew and Taylor couldn't get the candy in fast enough : )

Trying on their new shades. Taylor going in for points.
Easter bunny and egg hunt in Greenwald (I bet there were over 100 kids...WOW)


daddy and Drew going down the BIG slide

...and it was fun!!daddy and Greg seeing how much air Drew could getbut we liked the hot tub the bestKelly and Drew at the campfirea hard day of swimming, needed lots of refuelingmama and papa came to visit and bring Raegan back to us on Sundaygrandpa Kenny & grandma Shirley were able to come tooLou...chilling as usual.

No comments: