December 28, 2009

...and a Happy New Year!!!

We survived Christmas yet again!! I worked the weekend after Christmas so I have today off, all to myself, to unwind...so here I sit blogging : ) Christmas hit the kids like a train...Christmas Eve Ricks family, Christmas day my family, Saturday Ricks moms family and the Saturday before was Ricks dads family. The two we have left happen to be my extended family and they are both on the same weekend in January. This year was fun because Drew remembered a lot from last year and Raegan was all hyped up feeding off of Drew.

I'll spare you with too many details of what we have been up to and instead speak with pictures since I seem to be addicted to my camera!! It goes with me everywhere!! I love the small, throw in my pocket camera I have but am looking at buying a new one. The "Canon EOS Rebel T1i" to be exact so if you have any knowledge of this camera or recommend a different one please let me know...asap. Merry Christmas to me : )

Anyway....
a few of our recent happenings include my "girls day out" with Stacey and Jess. We left bright and early that day for some shopping, then to PF Changs for lunch (and wine!!) and last but not least ended up at The Orpheum for "The Nutcracker."


I started winter co-ed volleyball. It was fun but WHOA am I out of shape, my stomach muscles still hurt from LAST WEEK!!!

The kids enjoyed "fun week" at school. Everyday was a different theme and there are drawings for fun prizes all week too. The kids didn't win any of the prizes but Drew did get to go home with the class gingerbread house....which he will NOT let us get rid of!!!! GREAT!!


color day- Raegans class: yellow Drew's class: blue

PJ day Sports day...what a face!!

The snow is an awesome bonus in Drew and Raegans world. They have been building forts and snowmen and we even ventured out for some sledding. We found a great place to go sledding, meaning...no trees, a long but not too steep hill and built up sides so that the kids have to continue down the hill. I went down one time and wiped out!!! Drew got plowed over like a bowling pin at the bottom of the hill and Raegan cried if we didn't keep going, but other than that it was a blast!!!

first trip up the hill...wheeeee!!!! the snow fort in the front yard
Rick is looking forward to his trip to Lake of the Woods for some fishing. It is his first time going there so it should be fun for him. I don't even know what kind of fish you fish for there...whatever, hope it's fun! His Christmas arrived a little early this year, he bought an ice auger and an underwater camera for ice fishing around here along with a few other things. Hopefully he cooks up a few meals of fish after all that. Yummy!!


Raegan had her 15 month well Doctors appt last week and she is doing great. Her percents are 88 for height and 50 for weight. She is talking more and more and does her cute little sign language for please, all done and milk. She is still very easy going but the drama is sure kicking in!! She can turn tears off and on in seconds. Little stinker!! Drew is finally over a nasty little virus bug that is apparently going around everywhere. There aren't any signs of fever or not eating. He would just puke randomly. Raegans dr said they are seeing a lot of it and it takes about a week to get out of their system...be aware, it comes on fast and travels quickly!!


Christmas pictures....

Lieser Family Christmas: Great-grandma with the great-grandkidsdancing Grandma and Grandpa Lieser with the grandkids: Taylor, Raegan, Jessica, Drew and CourtneyDrew and his godfather TimRaegan and her godmother JanaJana's gifts to Raegan were a hit!!Taylor liked her doll house from me...and so did Drew : )

Papa and Mama Schoenberg with the Drew and Raegan
Drew and his godmother KellyRaegan and her godfather Gregburning off a little energy outsideMr AidenSanta came to our house Christmas morning...Drew says he heard the reindeer on the roof.

...........have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

4 comments:

Malorie said...

Oh I looove all the pictures! Looks like you had a very fun Christmas!:)

Spanier Family said...

Great blogging....enjoy your day off!

Anonymous said...

I want those boots but payless is all sold out!! Cute pics!

Jessica said...

Very nice Brookelyn! That was one huge entry...hope you had a relaxing day off! :)