The weather is finally improving...thank goodness. We were starting to get a little stir crazy in the house : ) We have been able to do so many fun things in the last few weeks and having good weather always makes everything more fun!
We of course celebrated Mothers Day! Happy belated Mothers Day to all the wonderful moms I know!! Saturday was spent with Ricks family and Sunday was spent with my family. Both were enjoyable but busy days. In the car, on the way home Saturday night, Drew said, "Mom, make sure to sleep in tomorrow morning & dad, make sure to get up early and help make mom breakfast!" Rick and I looked at each other and had a little laugh. In the morning, I could hear Drew and Rick discussing what to make me for breakfast and I ultimately ended up with a bowl of cereal : ) Drew said it was because that is my favorite! One night during the week Rick and the kids made me leave the house because they had a project to do before Mothers Day. They made me a flower planter...it was too cute & they were SO proud! I am one lucky mommy!
 |
| at Liesers for Mothers Day |
 |
| Drew farming in Grandmas garden! |
 |
| Jessica and Courtney are the best big cousins... |
 |
| Courtney, Raegan, Taylor, Drew & Jessica |
 |
| My wonderful mother and sister |
CONGRATS to some wonderful friends, Stacy & Ryan for tying the knot on April 30th! It was a great day! I had a blast getting to take tons of pictures for them. Stacy, you were absolutely beautiful!
 |
| I asked them to take me with them to Aruba so I could take pictures of them on their honeymoon and was denied : ( |
A second Circus came to town!! The kiddos were in awe the entire time!! The white lion and white tiger were stunning & the elephant rides were great!
 |
| Brody, Lou & D taking it all in |
 |
| our crew at the circus |
 |
| beautiful white lion |
 |
| Brody, Ava & Raegan in amazement! |
 |
| Holy smokes!! Hold on!! |
A trip to Nickelodeon Universe was a hit! This was our first trip as a family to the MOA. Drew looked up at me at one point through the day and said, "Thank you so much mommy, this is the best day!" It melted my heart a little to see that he was so grateful and doesn't take stuff like that for granted. I guess all the speeches about being thankful for what you have has sunk in after all : ) We ended the day with a stop at Chucky Cheese for supper.
 |
| taking a break for ice cream |
 |
| bumper cars!!! |
 |
| Chucky Cheese |
Yesterday I got to spend the day with a dear friend at the Twins game. They did get creamed but it was lots of fun and an awesome day at Target Field! Friday morning on the radio I heard about a contest for two tickets to Sundays Twins game, in the home plate box, 12th row. All you had to do was write a comment on the website about who your all time favorite Twins player is. I had what I thought was a good comment and what ultimately won for Stacy but everyone thought I should write something serious...so I did. Rick is an all time Twins fanatic...doesn't matter if they are doing great or horrible...he loves them, so he had all sorts of things for me to say. I talked to Stacy and asked her to try too. She used, "Joe Mauer, because he can sing, he has sideburns and is HOT!!" Low and behold we were at the game!! : )
 |
| Twins vs Blue Jays |
 |
Tim Laudner, was a driving force behind the Twins' 1987 World Series, hitting a homerun in the team's Game 2 victory. In 1988, Laudner would have a career year in almost all statistical categories including games played and at bats. He would also be named to the American League All-Star team in 1988
Check out the huge World Series ring on his right hand! |
 |
A tribute..
Baseball Hall of Famer Harmon Killebrew 74, said Friday (5/13/11) he is ending his battle with esophageal cancer and will live out the final days of his life in hospice care.
Hall of Famer Killebrew, 74, dies of cancer May 17, 2011
|
Looking forward to more great weather and busy days ahead..gotta love it!!
 |
| listening to their hearts at "Camp Bee Well" at the hospital |
 |
| The school Drew and Raegan go to is amazing!! Here they are watching catepillars turn into butterflies. |
 |
| come on meat!! |
 |
| found a mud puddle and thought it would be fun to play in..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment