March 25, 2012

catch up!!

Alrighty then, looking back WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY since my last post in January!!   
the winter Twins caravan made a stop at St Cloud so we ventured over to the new Rivers Edge Convention Center to see them.  Rick is a HUGE Twins fan (good or bad) and we look forward to hopefully a better season than last year.


the highlight of the evening for the kiddos!!

We were able to see Hall of Famer, Tony Oliva along with current Twins players, Denard Span, Ben Revere & Rene Tosoni, Dick Bremer and of course TC Bear

Rick and his buddy Marc took Drew and Marc's niece Brooke to the Monster truck show.  They LOVED IT!!

In February, I had the chance to visit Drew's class to talk about my job and what I do.  Very cool to see things through the eyes of 4 & 5 year olds : )

I brought pictures to show what the equipment I work with looks like.  I had some very cute models to help me ; )



D with Mr Bones as I call him...kids seem to be more receptive to the skeleton if he has a name

Lou being brave...she wasn't so sure about this
in Drew's room talking to his class

I was able to bring the skeleton, a few bones and xrays to show them
Drews friend Hannahs bday party at Bounce Depot

Drew and his bud Finley!!  They have grown up together...literally.  They started daycare together and have always been friends : )
Valentines Day!!  heart shaped brownies for my three valentines...

...and a heart shaped pizza!



We spent a morning at Air Maxx!!

Yipeee!!!  love this place
Bear #1
Bear #2

Bear #3  yes, you guessed it...weekend at Three Bears Waterpark!







two spent kiddos....they were too tired to move
we didn't have much snow this year but we made the best out of what we did get!!

THE CONTEST...Raegan and I challenged Rick and Drew to a snowman making contest.  You be the judge....thanks Pinterest ; )


First Picture of "girls day" with Taylor, Jana & Gma Lieser at Applebees

next stop....Disney on Ice!!!  The girls LOVED it!!


Kelly, Greg & Aiden welcomed Allie Grace to their family on 3/15/2012

Aiden meeting his sister for the first time...so sweet!

beyond excited!!


she is so beautiful... I could just eat her right up!!


St Pattys Day Parade

Drew shouldn't look so thrilled with my picture taking requests : )

the GREEN dog!


PEOPLE!!!!!!

It was one giant Green party!!

they handed out everything from shots to beer to pickled herring in this parade....AWESOME!!!


We put together a little surprise for daddy to show him how much we love and appreciate him!!


And if all that weren't enough you can throw remodeling our house into the mix!!! 

It started by my bright idea to move the kiddos from sharing a room upstairs to moving them to their own rooms downstairs.  I wanted to put wood floor in their old bedroom and repaint.  Well, one thing lead to another and we ended up tearing everything out down to the sheetrock and starting our upper level completely over.  We (mostly Rick) are doing all the work ourselves so there are a lot of man hours being put into this "little project."  It is however looking great...the flooring is done, bathroom, bedroom and hallways are painted, doors should be put on by the weekend and all the trim is stained and varnished ready to be put into place. I will hopefully post pictures next time. 

Hope you are enjoying the warm weather we have been having!!!  Happy Spring!!

No comments: