July 9, 2012

MAY...one more month to go & I will be caught up!

Rick and I decided last fall to get the kids a four wheeler for their Christmas gift from us.  They are loving it SO much!!  I love watching them laugh and having fun...



We went to the Circus again this year while it was in town.

Ava, Raegan and Drew watched in awe


the big cats are so beautiful!

the highlight

 And of course, we have puddles of fun in our back yard!!






...only to end all the fun with a double rainbow
Drew started taking an interest in BMX racing.  It is all new to us so it's a learning curve for us all.  He is really enjoying it and that's all that counts.  We are so fortunate to have an awesome facility with amazing staff to have this sport in our area.  We actually have a local BMXer participating in the London Olympics this summer!!  Keep an eye out for her and cheer her on!!!
http://www.bmxnews.com/tag/alise-post/  Alise Post...she grew up racing on this track!


Raegan is Drews biggest fan...cheering him on!

getting coached by two of the many helpful riders




Our neice Allie was Baptised.  I just love this little lady!!  I can already tell she will be an amazing person.  Rick was honored to be Allies godfather.  We would do anything for her and will enjoy watching her grow as a person.

Rick and Michelle - Allies godparents

Raegan wanted to see EVERYTHING

Beautiful Allie


Rick is always awesome with the kids....they love him!
The kids spent an afternoon celebrating a freinds birthday at Bounce Depot.  Claire is a sweet little girl.  Happy Birthday Claire!!

Claire!!


D and his bud Connor

the boys being goofy
We had some big news in the Lieser household at the end of May.  Drew lost his FIRST TOOTH!!!  It was SO loose but he would not wiggle it or ever touch it to get it out.  One night while he was in the tub I convinced him to let me look.  I grabbed it tight and twisted...EWE!!  I didn't want to do it but it really need to come out.  He was so excited to tell everyone he knew about his missing tooth.  The next night...tooth number two came out!  I guess when it rains it pours : )  The tooth fairy left a $2 bill for each tooth.  Lucky kid..I think I got a quarter ; )

check out the double row of teeth....we told him he looked like a shark.

Tooth #1

SO proud

night #2...tooth #2



Raegan and I had a date with Stacy to have pedicures.  Stacy was in need, not being able to reach her toes very well and I am always up for relaxation.  Raegan was in heaven and asked when we can have girls night again.



On May 8th, on our way to get a DQ treat after baths...we were in an accident.  Everyone is fine but our car was totalled!  We were stopped at a red light and it turned green so we started going.  A car coming from our right, ran the red light and hit the front passenger side of our vehicle.  I saw that he wasn't slowing down so I tried to avoid getting hit but he was just going way too fast.  YIKES!!  It rattled the kids a bit but thankfully we were all ok.  I replay it over and over in my head thinking of how different things could have been if the timing of when he hit would have been any different.  Needless to say, after headaches of dealing with insurances and rentals and searching for a new vehicle we now have a new Nissan Murano...and I LOVE it!!  Rick jokes now and says if I ever want a new vehicle I just have to tell him.  I don't have to go through all that to get my point accross...very funny.




We had a successful garage sale.  I made way more money than I thought was even possible and I NEVER WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN!!  I hate everything about having a garage sale...yuck!!



We really enjoyed the warm May weather that we had.  It felt like we were getting a sneak peek of all summer has in store for us.  Personally May is one of my favorite months.  I love all the seasons but summer is amazing!!  May is my window to summer.

No comments: