August 8, 2012

July is gone in a blink of an eye..


me and my Lou

me and my D

This has been a fabulous summer!!  I LOVE the heat!!  Well, let me rephrase that...I love the heat when I have off from work and we are spending the day outside!!  When I am trying to accomplish something or attend something outdoors its not always that great.  I have to take days like today...in the upper 60's and rainy to clean and blog : ).  I was able to do things today that have been on my "to do list" for awhile.  I finished making business cards for Rick, am getting an order of tshirts for PX rolling (just need to have those done by SCSU move in weekend), requested "curly girl" from the library thanks to a great friend who thinks I should always go curly with my hair, washed folded and put away 4 loads of laundry, made yummy taco salad to enjoy with my new favorite dressing!, called someone to wash all of our windows this fall for only $65, thanks to a recommendation from a friend!! (I do love washing windows but for that, I can't go wrong) and I finished making bow and arrow sets & invitations for Raegans "BRAVE" bday party in September.  I would call this a successful day : )
Ricks new business cards
YUM!!! 

My favorite holiday came and went...
The 4th of July is always a great day.  Went spent the HOT day at the lake.  Someday I am hopeful I will be able to say at our cabin.  Rick and I have a goal of having a cabin on a lake someday and this year it really hit me how much I would LOVE it!!  We need to get working on that : )  Anyway, we enjoyed our time in the water and watched fireworks from PX.  We can see them clearly from there so we camp out in the parking lot vs being among the huge crowds of people by the river. 





Rick always works Saturday mornings so I try to find something fun to do with the kiddos till he gets home.  Pinterest helps me find new things to try with them.  This was one of our new trials.  We made "moon sand."  It kept them occupied for a long time! 

Speaking of Pinterest...Seriously??!!!  I am so addicted!!  Here are my newest finished projects.

dont be grossed out...they were "clean" and looked clean before I did this.  Can you tell which ones I cleaned??  Yuck...I guess you could say there was hair product build up on the floor!!


pinterest made me love vinegar and baking soda....it cleans EVERYTHING!!

I am making a kids framed art wall in the office and am going to include these.

The kiddos love to play outside with the neighbor kids.  It seems like they usually all end up in our yard but thats cool with me...I always know where they are and what they are doing ; )






We spent a day at Summerland.  I haven't been there in years!  It seems to still be the same and just as much fun as I remember.  We took many a trips up the stairs of the waterslide!!  The bumper boats and Go Karts were lots of fun too!  We will have to go back next year for the batting cages and mini golf...we didn't even get to that this time.





Summertime By George!!  I love that St Cloud has this.  It's always a fun time....outdoor music, food & friends.  What more can you ask for??

Drew and Rick didn't want to go so Raegan and I had a fun night together



her buddy Brody


it was Johnney Holms night...HUGE crowd!

Life on the farm...my mom and dad took the kiddos to their farm for a few days at the end of July.  They are in HEAVEN there!!  I do not see Drew happier anywhere more than when he is there...it makes my heart melt seeing him so happy.



not sure I like this....

getting fresh veggies to eat and take home.  I love my moms garden!! : )

chasing around on the four wheelers

hurry Drew...they aren't far behind!!

Taylor is 5!!!  I can not believe how fast time flies!!  This little girl is 5 and ready for kindergarden...oh my!  Eric and Jana had another great party for their little princess in July.  The kids always look forward to seeing Taylor.  Happy Birthday to my sweet goddaughter!! 

opening presents

wathcing Taylor open all her fun stuff!!


Drew (5), Taylor (5) & Raegan (3)


We went to "glove night" to see the Rox play with my family.  The kids got to go on the field and play catch with their new red gloves.  We had a good time but it was just too hot to stay the entire game....we ditched out around the 7th inning.

Lou, Aiden & D

learning to pitch with daddy

he's got the leg thing down ; )

And again...we have lots of fun in the SUN!!!  As you can see we love to stay busy.  I get bored when we have nothing to do : )  Here's to a wonderful summer!!!













I love when they catch bubbles in the tub...they giggle and giggle.  LOVE THEM!!!


No comments: