January 2, 2014

January/Febuary 2013...trying to stay warm!

Ice Fishing, sledding, snowmen, snow tubing, ice hockey game...Brrr!  You would think I hate winter but I actually like it!!  I love winter activities and feel bad for people who don't get to experience it.  

Ricks buddy asked if he could build a fish house in the shop in exchange for letting us fish in it...HECK YEAH!!  I love ice fishing!!  It doesn't get much easier than driving out onto the lake and getting in a warm fish house with nothing but each others company : )  On nice days we take breaks to build forts & snowmen.















Our first time out tubing as a family was lots of fun...we ended up going again.  It was a bit intimidating at first.  The hill is huge and there is a one person per tube rule.  Sending 4 year olds down on their own just didn't sound like a great idea.  It needed up to be a great time and I am thankful to report there were no injuries!







A Huskies hockey game was again on our agenda.  The kids always have a great time...its fun entertainment naive and close to home.







Drew tried his hand at basketball for the first time at the YMCA.  It was nice and organized plus he learned a thing or two about the sport.  So far so good, he really enjoys it.




MONSTER JAM!!  Last year Drew and Rick went with some friends but this year I thought Raegan & I could join.  I have always secretly wanted to go so using Raegan wanting to go as my excuse worked out pretty well : )





When all else fails...there is always MIDGET WRESTLING.  A co-worker of mine knows I am up to try anything...once.  She said she has this bucket list and was wondering if I could help her cross something off??  I thought...sweet, we are going sky diving!!  Nope, not so much...midget wrestling it is!!




Winter Fun!!!

the Vikings...her face says it all


her normal self playing dress up again













No comments: