May 8, 2008

It's a girl!!

So, I am 0 for 2 on "the gender guessing game" & Rick is 2 for 2....unreal. Yesterday he tells me, "you don't need ultrasound when I'm here." He thinks he's pretty smart. I went in for my 20 week appointment today and everything looks good. Her heart rate was 155 and she was moving around the entire time. After the appointment I had to stop at a few stores to buy some girly things. Something I didn't foresee myself doing. I thought I'd be the mother of boys. We do have the name picked out but are going to keep that to ourselves until she's here. Drew practiced saying it last night and it is so darn cute...of course he can not pronounce it so I think she'll have a nickname from him soon.


what a big boy using a fork


our little nerd, ready for bed

We also want to congratulate Jason and Tracy on the birth of their baby girl, Kiera Marie. She was born yesterday and we can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby girl news!! That is so exciting...another girl for Taylor to play with!!