Shawn & Missy had their baby boy, Jackson on July 2nd
Mike & Amy had their baby girl, Izabel on July 14th
Corey & Krista had their baby girl, Ava on July 15th
Rich & Missy who are expecting their first baby in December and
Jay & Stacey who are expecting their first baby in February
I had my 30 week doctors appt this week and everything is moving along as expected. At my last appt I hadn't gained any weight from my previous appt so they were a little concerned but wanted to wait to see how this appt went before doing anything. Well, nothing to worry about...we caught up : ) My diabetes is under control. I am taking insulin shots before bed and in the morning but other than that it has been fine. Much, much lower than last time.
Taylor turned ONE!! Hard to believe this little peanut is already one. She is walking all over the place and seemed to have a good time at her party. The "beach party " that was planned for the kids didn't work out due to the tornado warning with sirens and all. We did however get to spend a short time in their basement without electricity. Crazy weather!
Fluke or no fluke? Drew has been going poopy in the potty every morning since Wednesday. Who knew this could be so exciting. Jokingly I asked him one morning if he wanted to go poopy on the potty and he said, "yep" so I put him on it just to see his reaction. He understood what I had said and went...crazy!! I'm sure he is not ready for all out potty training because he still wakes up very wet but this is a great start and a surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment