On Saturday we drove to the Little Falls Zoo but when we got there found out it was closed for the weekend due to the storms. We called to see why it wasn’t open and they told us power lines and trees were down so it was not safe for the public. We’ll have to try again another day. Instead we got to go furniture shopping : ) I was fine with that!!
Sunday, we went to Munsigner Gardens to feed the ducks and enjoy a little raggae music in the gardens. Rick went golfing around 4:00 getting in on the twilight special, as many holes as you can get in before dark with a cart…can’t go wrong with that.
Drew had a rough month with drop off at daycare. He has always loved going and seeing all his friends but about a month ago the separation thing kicked in. I was hoping to skip that stage. The good news is this week was much better. He even waved bye bye to me and I let out a sigh of relief on my way out. I really didn’t think it would bother me as much as it did. At work we find kids are always better when their parents are not around so I try to remember that when it pertains to us too.
Rick has been spending some time helping a guy he knows open a liquor store he recently bought. Rick worked for him at the other store he owns when he was in school. Since they stay in contact Gary asked Rick to help him out if he could. He has been putting lots of hours in there but hopefully it won’t be like that for too much longer once things settle down. Kelly makes fun of us, she asked if we thought having four obs between the two of us is enough?!
No comments:
Post a Comment