February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Valentines Day spent with the ones you love. Today isn't just Valentines Day. It is also our 5th wedding anniversary. We can not believe a house and two kids later, five years have past. I feel incredibly lucky to have married my best friend who is a laid back, helpful, soft hearted, kind, gentle & loving husband & father. I like to take a look back at our photos every year to remind myself of the beginning of our journey together. I remember so clearly how perfect everything felt. We were going to spend last night out together, without kids but Drew came down with the pukes. We compromised....ordered pizza and were in bed by 9:00!! Ahhhh, the life of parents : )




The Bahamas 2/14/2004


Oh yeah, and Reagan would like to blow you a kiss, "mmmmmmaaaaa!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Drew got sick:-(That darn flu bug has been floating around for so many weeks. Hope he is feeling better. Awesome wedding pics!

Joan said...

Can you believe it has been 5 years since the wedding? I just love your updates....it actually makes me want to consider a blog....

Lieser said...

You should...I love to read them :)