October 22, 2009

Welcome Aiden Thomas!!!!














I can't not believe how fast fall is flying by!! I have to find time to get outside and plant the rest of my bulbs before the snow sticks around!!

We have been out BOOing some of our family and friends that live near us. If you've been BOO'd and don't know by who...it could have been us ; ) Rick and Raegan occupied the escape car while Drew and I snuck up to houses ringing the door bell and RUNNING!!! We left behind a bucket of treats and a Halloween poem.


We also carved pumpkins.......
Drew didn't think much of it

Raegan loved it!!

AND....Aiden was born!!! Aiden arrived on Sunday Oct 18th. The new family is doing great. Drew has said the funniest things about Aiden...he cracks us up all the time. He said that can't hold Aidan because his hands aren't strong enough and that if Aiden takes ones of his toys he is going to say, no thank you Aiden!

....proud grandparents......proud auntie!!Aiden's first day home

No comments: