January 27, 2009

Welcome!!

Well, if you are reading this, it means you have gone through the security stuff to get here and I am glad you did. I like to blog, for us and for others, just not ALL others : ) I don't scrap book or anything like that so I think this will be a good way to look back at what we've done over the years.

So, Rick's brother got married this past weekend and we were looking very forward to it. The plan was to go church for pictures with the kids, of course Rick would already be there and would be staying afterwards, I would take them to my parents house for a nap, be back at the church for the 2:00 ceremony, go to the dinner/reception and have my mom and dad take the kids home "when it was time." Yeah, didn't go that way at all!! Saturday morning around 3AM Drew woke up crying and it didn't stop until about an hour after a mid afternoon ER visit. He had a double ear infection that was hurting BAD!! POOR KID!! We sorta made it through pictures and off to the Melrose Hospital we went. I figured that's what it was but I just had to make sure. We drove to Sauk Centre for an antibiotic since there wasn't a single place in Melrose to get it. I finally made it to the reception at 7:30, missed dinner so I stopped at Burger King : ( and was in dire need of a drink. Oh yeah, and it was freezing out!!


Drew and his daddy burning up some time before pictures. You can see the pain in Drew's face?


The Lieser Family minus Taylor - she liked pictures as much as Drew did.
Kari (Rick's sister), me, Theresa & Jana (Rick's sister) at the reception

Sunday was Christmas with my mom's family. Yes, can you believe we are still talking Christmas!! Almost eveyone was there and I got to talk to cousins that I haven't talked to in a long time. If everyone shows up it is a FULL house. It's funny when you only see each other once a year how things change. Last year at Christmas I was not even pregnant yet and this year we show up with a 4 month old. Raegan was her smiley self and everyone loved her up. Drew still wasn't feeling so hot but finally warmed up when it was time to go...ugh!

Raegan is doing a great job learning to eat cereal.


I had to post this picture from Staceys baby shower...isn't she the cutest pregnant girl ever!! Can't wait for the little man to arrive.


OPEN A CAN....

His father taught him this one too!!!

"Watch out Kelly & Greg, or I'll open a can....!"

No comments: