 |
| setting out carrots and d.mt dew : ) |
We Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I love Easter...we get to see our families and it feels like a final goodbye to winter as everyone is dressed up in bright and cheerful colors.
It felt like we had been getting ready for Easter for weeks. Lots of fun things going on....
We had breakfast with the Easter bunny...literally!
 |
| having breakfast |
 |
| papa and maama invited us and we had so much fun! |
Colored Easter eggs & had egg hunts.
 |
| Lieser egg hunt |
 |
| Schoenberg egg hunt |
 |
| ...not too shabby |
Went to visit the Easter bunny to make sure he wasn't gonna forget our house ; )
And celebrated with our families.
 |
| Jessica, Courtney, Raegan, Drew and Taylor |
 |
| serious card playing |
 |
| D and his godfather Tim |
 |
| Raegan and her godmother Jana |
 |
| Schoenberg cousins Raegan, Drew & Aiden |
At school, during the "week of the young child," they had an ice cream social and each class sang songs...priceless! It was also Llama Llama Read-o-Rama. Our school won the opportunity to have real live Llamas visit them at school. The kids thought it was pretty cool! The library also has a night to visit live llamas, check out the city firetrucks and talk to the firemen, listen to stories and little projects for kids to enjoy. Its a great week full of activities.
 |
| Drew's class singing their song at the ice cream social |
 |
| firetruck, firetruck, I wanna ride in a firetruck! D & R love that song!! |
The guy we bought the liquor store from asked Drew if he was going to work at the liquor store when he gets older? Drew said, "No, I am going to be a farmer." : o You should see this kid light up when he is on a farm! He knows more at 4 than I ever will....amazing!
OK...so, has anyone out there in blogland taken zumba classes? I am thinking of starting and am so worried I am going to make a fool of myself!! I hear that you can burn up to 1,000 calories in one session!! Worth a shot I guess : ) Anyone interested in joining me?? ..or have advise?? yikes!! I have a feeling I will be needing to get my booty and hips moving!!
I have gone CRAZY with my camera the last few weeks... I had to practice since I get to take pictures for my friend Stacy on her wedding day : ) Here are a few of them.
2 comments:
Brooke- I saw your posts about Zumba.. I really want to try it as well. Where are they offering it? My friend Shawna does it 2x a week, and she has lost over 30lbs and feels great after..and she says it's FUN!! I was worried about looking like a fool, but she said everyone is so focused on the instructor and trying to do the moves, you just focus on that, and laugh and have a good time with it! Let me know, I'd be interested in going with you!
I am sending you the info tonight...just got it from the instructor. I am nervous about looking like a fool too but I hear the same thing you heard :) Whatever...if nothing else I will get a good laugh at myself!
Post a Comment